Stupid time change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlyfat

Reaction score
I got home from work late. Then I did some work and emailed it off (while "sampling" homebrew). Then I posted some semi-druck posts on HBT. Now, I look at the time on my computer and my TV display. They're updated automatically. Crap. Is it the "first" 1:15am, or the "second" 1:15am.

So I check the microwave and stove. Same time is shown. But, SWMBO may have changed those before she went to bed much earlier tonight. WTF time is it?!?! I suppose it doesn't matter since I'm off tomorrow, but it's driving me nuts.

mine says 12:26 but im in cali....Holly **** Im looking at my clock on the wall and some paranormal activities are going down. It is spinning out of control and i know im not that drunk.

It's 00:37 in Cali right now; in 23 minutes it will be 01:00, and in 1 hour 23 minutes it will be 01:00. So basically what that means is that in Wyoming you have a completely different situation...

Awesome. So, in Mountain time, it's the "first" 1am hour. Now I can relax and drink a frew more!

mine says 12:26 but im in cali....Holly **** Im looking at my clock on the wall and some paranormal activities are going down. It is spinning out of control and i know im not that drunk.

It's not paranormal. Somehow you stuck a 9v battery in there instead of the two AAA's it's supposed to take. How the heck did you pull that off?

I'm guessing he really is that drunk but he doesn't realize it.

I removed the correct sized single AA battery. I wish I was "that drunk" but unfortunately I killed the Amber tonight...So I resorted to the other 2 beers which are drinkable but not favorites.

If I could only speed up time to later on today, so i could start brewing the beers I have lined up!

So, only the amber had alcohol in it? :tank:

I think I might be "that druck", but I'm starting to realize it. At least I have a reason to be confused about the time tonight.

Man, I wish I had some VSOP cognac. That sounds really awesome right now.:mug:

it's ok curly even the interwebs are confused look at the time stamps on the 2 posts

5153839496_930cc4ac4e_z.jpg

now I am confused... i posted at the proper time, yet jppost made one AFTER me; yet it occurred 15 minutes BEFORE me. what the hell??

even though it will be dark when we leave work, we did get one extra hour to "enjoy" homebrew. :)

now I am confused... i posted at the proper time, yet jppost made one AFTER me; yet it occurred 15 minutes BEFORE me. what the hell??

That's the beauty of it, people can do stuff after you did but actually have done it before you did, but only for an hour.

Back