Stupid mead!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitthewall79

Reaction score
This week I took a trip to the beautiful Las Vegas Nevada, and while there, we visited the Hoover dam. Long story short we ended up down a back road tearing a rental car up through the dessert, we ended up on this dirt road, and it magically popped us out on the shores of lake mead. We were walking around the lake and SWMBO saw a pretty sea shell. Me being the guy I am, I decided I would walk out into the ankle deep and get said shell. After taking 5 steps lake mead swallowed me. I must of hit a sand pit or something, and I sunk, all the way up to my waste. Luckily I had a shirt with a front pocket, and that's where my phone was, but I sunk into lake mead with only SWMBO to save me... I took my shirt off and army crawled out of this sand trap. This is the one reason why I may never try mead, is because I will think of this every single time...

TL;DR i sunk into lake mead and now I may never drink mead

Colorblind brewing

Flavor beats color every time

Back