Stumbleupon users...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arturo7

Reaction score
How the f-k can I get rid of the f-king LOL cats? I f-king hate the f-king LOL cats.

Every time one of those little bastards shows up I click on the 'thumbs down' icon but they keep coming. WTF? Is there a f-king show-me-a-sh*t-load-of-LOL-cats option somewhere that I accidentally enabled.

I think I'll make my own LOL cat poster. It will be a picture of a dead cat, maybe one that got runned over. The caption will read, "LOL"

Haha, I have no idea, but go to Tools>profile preferences and then on the right hand side click manage interests.

There must be something in there that is making them come up.

Oh and BTW, love the sig...great song.

I think I'll make my own LOL cat poster. It will be a picture of a dead cat, maybe one that got runned over. The caption will read, "LOL"

First off, that is hilarious.

Second, next to the thumbs down is the little arrow where it gives you more options. Maybe try that?

I don't know about removing lolcats but I have been using stumble for a little over a year and I can no longer entertain myself on the internet without it.

Here you go arturo,

free_cat.jpg

For the record, I like cats. :)

Back