• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stout Tanks eHERMS 20-gallon electric brewery setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamyoung

Reaction score
Hello,

We bought this system from member xtrmnt (incidentally, awesome guy; great homebrewer) with plans to use it for pilot batches to start a small brewery. Plans change as they are want to do, and so we never got around to setting it up. Everything works great, and I have a video of Chris/xtrmnt going through the operation with us. Here's the portion of orginal list copied-and-pasted:

What's Included - All Triclover Fittings
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Boil Kettle with Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Mash Tun with NorCal Brewing False Bottom
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Hot Liquor Tank with Sight Glass and custom 1/2" OD HERMS Coil
(1) Custom 30A Electric Brewery Panel with 3 pump switches, heating elements, and temperature probes
(3) Chugger pumps
(2) Copper Counterflow Chillers with Triclover Fittings
All necessary hoses, barbs, gaskets, and Triclover clamps
(1) Stainless brewstand
(1) Stainless worktable

$3,750 for all of the above - located in Crown Point, Indiana. Contact me to arrange a viewing in person - brewery is not currently assembled. We will work on a spot to plug the controller in so you can see it power up. Original pic from xtrmnt included here, as well. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• brewsetup.jpg
    brewsetup.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 264
Here are more pics, particularly of the panel. Also, we'll go with $3,600 for our lucky buyer! Thanks for looking...please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3077.jpeg
    IMG_3077.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3078.jpeg
    IMG_3078.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3079.jpeg
    IMG_3079.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3087.jpeg
    IMG_3087.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 108
Hi all, sorry for the long pause there - I got pulled on a long work project and had to go heads-down for a while. I will kick out responses to the PMs I got and update this thread accordingly...as of now we do have it.

We didn't have as much interest when we first posted as we did more recently, and then my business partners decided that they want to try and use it in our brewery. I imagine we will likely sell it not too long from now once we need to get on a bigger system here, and we'll renew the post at that time. Luckily, it'll actually be all hooked up on electricity, etc., for whoever wants to come test and look at it (instead of being on a pallet like it was previously). I wanted to put this post in an "on hold" or similar status before, but I can't see any way to do that, and also don't see where I'd delete the post, although having it up is maybe helpful since we will be selling likely some time in 2022. Anyway...thanks for all who wrote or took an interest.

Latest posts

Back