Stout Tanks and Kettles 7.3G Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in so sorry to all you who won't win.:)

Don't feel sorry for yourself, we all feel sorry for you! It's a great service that we provide to people who enter contests weeks after the prize was already claimed.

At least this thread is out of the header now. I think I'll go enjoy a True Beer to celebrate that!

Gonna need a facepalm smily

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Keeping the thread going here, BUT, what I would really like to see is some kind of restrictions to who enters. Not this draw, but a recent one, I went to the posts by people that entered, and there were quite a few whose only posts were "I'm IN", like 20 posts like that and nothing else. Personally, if you have nothing else to contribute, why should you get something for free.

Keeping the thread going here, BUT, what I would really like to see is some kind of restrictions to who enters. Not this draw, but a recent one, I went to the posts by people that entered, and there were quite a few whose only posts were "I'm IN", like 20 posts like that and nothing else. Personally, if you have nothing else to contribute, why should you get something for free.

Thumbs Down.png

I'm jealous. I've never been "in". Usually a few years too late. Or early. Long haired hippie in the late 70s, long after it ceased being cool. Then Geeky. Nerdy. Before it was cool to be either. Sigh. Being a brewmistress is about the most "in" I've been......

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back