Stout Tanks and Kettles 7.3G Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeernuT100 has not contacted me.

New winner is post #468, winner is Metzen.

Please contact me immediately to claim your prize.

They drew a winner. We just haven’t heard if it was claimed.

Yes they announced the winner but they did not claim it. First round is over they have now moved on to the second round and we are awaiting that person to step forward and claim it.

BeernuT100 has not contacted me.

New winner is post #468, winner is Metzen.

Please contact me immediately to claim your prize.

It’s time everybody stop moping over losing out on 2 separate & awesome conical give-always, & go get some stainless & weld one up for yourself!! I’m sure everybody was thinking just like me. I felt pretty much like I had a good chance. But in reality, my chances were no better than anyone else’s; about 1/800?? Or so I think. We should all get together & have a welding/beer-brewing/drinking party!! I know that was not necessarily the intent of our generous conical sponsors, but it does kinda sound like fun. 😜

It is fun for us to do and a pleasure to give back!

Our business got its start with the home brew market and then we became the leading nano-brewery equipment provider with hundreds of systems shipped across the country and beyond.

Home brewing is in our blood (every night, in fact, after I have a home brew at home).

Thanks again for all of your support - we appreciate it!

If we start posting in this thread about poop in boil kettles and True Beer, will a mod finally come along and close this thread? Maybe take it off the header too?

attachment.php

Well, if ya wanna get the trolls to quit trolling the thread, ya gotta get the thread off the header, justsayin'.

Or there's gonna be "Ins" and :goat:s and yaddayadda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back