Stout Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchK9

Reaction score
I am planning on building a new house next year and will finally get my
play room/bar in the basement. I have been collecting the parts and bought a 3 port ceramic tower, perlick faucets, and a stout faucet for guinness clones.

My question is, do you guys that are set up with stout faucets carb your beer with CO2 and then hook it up to nitrogen, or do you use beer gas?
And if you use beer gas, where do you get it? Unfortunately I don't have a LHBS other than a Friar Tuck, so that is out of the question.

I have no experience with using such but...

The industrial gas supply (Merriam Graves) I get my CO2 from can get "beer gas" so I would ask at any local places you have. They could probably at least point you in the right direction

oh, and BUMP

Air Gas is everywhere. they are our suppluier for almost everything. there is most likely one near you, if not, they can tell you where to get it filled.

Air Gas is everywhere. they are our suppluier for almost everything. there is most likely one near you, if not, they can tell you where to get it filled.

If I lived in Springfield these would be my first two calls....

Airgas
1351 W Jefferson St
Springfield, IL 62702
(217) 546-6941
- Airgas.com

Ill-Mo Welding Products Co
2070 N Peoria Rd
Springfield, IL 62702
(217) 525-1390
- illmo.com

Back