Stores in Montreal area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuzlo

Reaction score
I just moved from Nova Scotia to the montreal area (30 mins south actually). I have looked at the local stores and they aer lacking in everything. Does anyone know of a store within one hours drive, or in Montreal that carries a full assortment of brewing supplies from grains to CO2.

Thanks
Tuzlo

I just moved from Nova Scotia to the montreal area (30 mins south actually). I have looked at the local stores and they aer lacking in everything. Does anyone know of a store within one hours drive, or in Montreal that carries a full assortment of brewing supplies from grains to CO2.

Thanks
Tuzlo

There are a few I use there for mail order like http://www.cachettedubootlegger.ca/indexe.html and you can join http://montrealers.ca/ as a few members do live outside the metro area.

Choppe a Barrock is in Downtown just off St Laurent. They also have a website. Stephane is a nice guy and he has a whole range of fresh grains, extract and hops. Everything you could need. I still sometimes mail order from canadian homebrew though. That's just cause I'm lazy student and like ht home delivery (I have no car)

There are also a lot of home wine stores on the south shore. Many of them carry at least minimal stuff for beer making as well. Usually just coopers extract kits et cetera though...

Choppe a Barrock is in Downtown just off St Laurent. They also have a website. Stephane is a nice guy and he has a whole range of fresh grains, extract and hops. Everything you could need. I still sometimes mail order from canadian homebrew though. That's just cause I'm lazy student and like ht home delivery (I have no car)

There are also a lot of home wine stores on the south shore. Many of them carry at least minimal stuff for beer making as well. Usually just coopers extract kits et cetera though...

Got a url for canadian homebrew?

Back