Stop Changing your Avatars !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A part of me just died. :(

Hey! Why don't we have a "sobbing uncontrollably" emoticon?

Sometimes you just gotta outsource for emoticons.
sad010.gif

Sorry if I'm the first to say :off:

:mug:

And a damn fine off topic it is....:D

And if you haven't changed your AV in the last 12 hours, you can't play in this thread anyway...and if you did, then NIIIICE! :D

(It's gotten kinda confusing...what with all these changes in AV's, and all.)

Former penthouse model turned minister, Melissa Scott...My kinda woman :D

Hey, I have seen her once or twice channel flipping. Usually I just skip that stuff since it is 99.999+ crap. She actually had me stop and watch, I don't know if it is because she is pretty hot or she was making a good conversation about religion. OK, she was hot.

Hey, I have seen her once or twice channel flipping. Usually I just skip that stuff since it is 99.999+ crap. She actually had me stop and watch, I don't know if it is because she is pretty hot or she was making a good conversation about religion. OK, she was hot.

Yeah, when I come across her I'll sometimes stop channel hopping until I start noticing what she's yacking about. ;)

see who posted based on the nice avatar
I also get a mental link to somebody's avatar, though I'm getting a bit more out of the habit since I whack any that include motion. Requires looking at the name a tad more often.

Rick

Muahhahahahaha

I go with the seasons, usually I link my avatar to the current mushroom I am finding.

Muahhahahahaha

I go with the seasons, usually I link my avatar to the current mushroom I am finding.

I use my avatar because it is the distilled essence of me. I painted it based on a very distorted computer image of an original photo of myself. It represents me as being easily excited and over enthusiastic (People probably noticed) And bit of a pervert. Most importantly though it is bloody creepy and very annoying.... Just like me!.....I won't be changing it. ;)

I use my avatar because it is the distilled essence of me. I painted it based on a very distorted computer image of an original photo of myself. It represents me as being easily excited and over enthusiastic (People probably noticed) And bit of a pervert. Most importantly though it is bloody creepy and very annoying.... Just like me!.....I won't be changing it. ;)

Yours definitely fits your personality on here...I honestly couldn't think of you without it! Actually I find myself associating a lot of people with their EV's and usually do a double take if I see a pic of that person...or if they change them.

Whoops. Changed mine.

Bo will probably come and go, depending on how much the Huskers R0X0R the football season.

In the mean time, beard.

I have a theory that Evans! avatar is the whole reason Home Brewing became legal. I would really like to thank the person in his avatar but also tell him that his beer really did suck!!

Laughing Gnome - I would tell you, but, I'm trying for my EAC pin

Ah! Billy Carter! OK! Forgive my ignorance. I was living in the UK at that time. The only pic I ever saw of him was when he was wearing a hat made out of ring pulls. :)

That's just what I'm going to look like in 10 years. My beard is well over halfway there! Now I just need to grey it. It keeps shedding all the sun-bleached-blonde hairs and winding up dark brown again.

That's just what I'm going to look like in 10 years. My beard is well over halfway there! Now I just need to grey it. It keeps shedding all the sun-bleached-blonde hairs and winding up dark brown again.

Oh.....Up until the part when you said "dark brown again" I thought you were God.....Another disappointment I will have to learn to live with :(

I made that mistake once, and even though I know it's Jimmy and not Billy, I'm sticking to my guns and insisting I'm right anyways. :p

Best. President. Ever.

Back