Stocking up on supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaBass512

Reaction score
I'm thinking alot of you can relate to this, so I thought I'd get some input from ya's. Sometimes its not always convenient to go to the "L"HBS to buy ingredients when I'm ready for a new batch. The closest one is about a half hour, which isn't bad, but it's not the best store. There are 2 real good ones, but those are close to 45 min. away. Again, it's not a huge deal, but not really convenient.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody stocks up on ingedients? I'm thinking of maybe buying extra everything next time I go, but with so many diff. recipe options, I'm not sure what to get. It would get pretty expensive, too. Would it be better to just order online and get the stuff fresh?

Thank you much

I'm 130 miles from my "local" home brew store. I go every other or third month and get three or four all grain kits and put them in the fridge when I get home. It might be six weeks before I get to brew it but they have all been good.

Back