Stephanie, and the magic brew hat!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
She thinks it stinks, but she kept the kettle from boiling over and agitated the bittering for nearly the entire boil. She has shown commitment to a higher standard of 'stuff I can't imagine drinking!', and a genuine distaste for poorly made products.

I truly believe that the magic brew hat will smile on this young lady and make more 'stuff I can't imagine drinking!' that meets the same standard that has failed her so many times in the past.

7601-Steph090307.jpg

hopefully I will have a picture of my daughter helping her dad out some day.

gotta love it.

Chairman Cheyco said:
I was taking it to be a Blues Brothers quote, and therefore harmless.

sell them to me! sell me your children! :D

Yup that's one of three teenagers feeding at my trough. You may think you want to buy them, but once you have them it's a real ***** to get rid of them. They're old enough to find their way home if you drop them off on a dark secluded country road. Hypothetically.

So I'm brewing AGAIN tonight. You people have created a monster. I'm doing a California Common called 'Anchor's Away'. Last night's brown ale is fermenting like there's no tomorrow. Stephanie has the magic brew hat touch.

Chimone said:
hopefully I will have a picture of my daughter helping her dad out some day.

gotta love it.

My youngest is next up. I'll see if I can get a picture of him in the magic brew hat. They like to get involved with Daddy.

Back