• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Fittings and Valve - Cooler Bulkhead Assembly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glide

Reaction score
These fittings are perfect for setting up a cooler mash tun. It includes an elbow for directing the flow downward to keep tubing from kinking on the outside as well as an elbow for the inside of the cooler to direct the hose barb to the bottom of the cooler. This was used on and Igloo Ice Cube 60 quart cooler, but could easily be adapted for any cooler with the addition or removal of washers depending on cooler wall thickness. These parts were used for about 18 months and were cleaned regularly with PBW and StarSan. They are in very good condition with some wrench marks from assembly.

Included: 1 two piece stainless steel ball valve, 2 stainless street elbows, 1 stainless 45 degree elbow, 1 stainless 1½ inch nipple, 2 stainless washers, 2 O-rings, and a ½ inch stainless hose barb. All fittings are ½ inch NPT. The cooler wall goes where the arrow is in the picture.

Price for these parts new is $56.72. I’m asking $30 + shipping for 2 pounds from 98837 or pick-up in Moses Lake, WA. It will fit in a small flat-rate priority box for $5.20 shipping. I’m also selling a stainless March Pump assembly that I could ship with this if you’re interested in both.

Thanks,
Jim

5477173504_2e29bed795.jpg

5477172908_6507bec782.jpg

Back