• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless steel conical fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a response to the PM. Its sold.

Getting my second one from Ebone.

David :)

Do you still have fermenter for sale?
Hi all,
I hope I am not breaking any rules in posting this if so just let me know!

I currently have this listed on Craigs List here:Conical Stainless Steel Fermenter for home brew beer & wine making

I have for sale @ $300.00 a brand new never used Conical Stainless Steel (304L) Fermenter. I bought this about 4-5 years ago and have never used it. It has sat in the box in my garage unopened. I have attached some pictures with basic measurements, as well as a picture from a local Home Brew Store where I bought it showing what they sell them for! I believe this to be a 7-1/2 gallon fermenter but it sure looks like it would hold more! The bottom of the fermenter has a 2" sanitary 90 deg. ferrule on it. The fermenter includes, Conical fermenter, stand, lid and lid clamp/hold down. The only thing missing is the gasket for sealing the top to the fermenter.

You can get one of them for about $10.00 here. 7.1 Lid Replacement Gasket | MoreBeer

I would be willing to trade this for all of the following used equipment, or partial and cash.

1ea-20lb Co2 bottle W/twin gauge regulator
1ea-20lb Nitrogen bottle W/twin gauge regulator
2ea-5 Gallon SS Soda/Cornelius kegs

I will ship for exact freight cost, I believe this will go UPS but am not sure!

Please email with questions.
[email protected]

For better pictures please go here;
fermenter pictures by thantos_2007 - Photobucket

Thanks Gene

I am looking for a used stainless fermenter. I have four CO2 tanks so maybe we can work something out or will pay for right fermenter. Would like at least a twenty gallon one

Back