• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Stainless Steel Ball Lock Quick Disconnects (QD) 1/2in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vintage63

Reaction score
Home brewers,

I am selling my set of stainless steel quick disconnects (QD) and are perfect for moving hot liquids around your brewery. Attach these to the HLT, MLT, boil kettle, pumps and chiller. Just get some 1/2" silicone tubing and your upgraded.

Here is what I have:

Female Stainless Quick Disconnect 1/2" MPT - 6 pieces x $7.00/EA = $48.00 (Brand new, these are $15 each)

Male Stainless Quick Disconnect w/Barb - 5 pieces x $6.00/EA = $30.00 (Brand new, these are $10 each)

Female Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect w/Bard - 2 pieces x $7.00/EA = $14.00 (Brand new, these are $15 each)

Check out the photos and let me know if interested. I will pay shipping.

I am not tech enough to post pics , so let me know and I'll email you a bunch. Thanks.

Erik

Last edited:
I am in San Diego. IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

I’m interested in some of these, but have found that not all of these are compatible with the ones I have. Do you know where you purchased them?

I purchased all of them new from More Beer. You could check their site for them and confirm compatibility.

Thanks. I already know that they aren’t compatible with what I have. Thanks and good luck with your sale.

Just curious, for my own system, do you have similar ball lock quick disconnects from another vendor that makes these ones non-compatible - even though they may be 1/2in as well?

Thank you, Juan, however, everything has been sold and I am not sure how to remove the post.

Back