• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless electrical enclosures (project boxes)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
I've got a few enclosures I'm looking to sell. All are used but in great shape and I'd consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

6" x 8" x 4" Stainless, washdown rated panel. Will include backplate for mounting your components and plastic liquid tight strain relief panel fittings for the holes. PENDING

6x81.jpg

6x82.jpg

6x83.jpg

8" x 10" x 4" Stainless, washdown rated panel. Will include backplate for mounting your components and plastic liquid tight strain relief panel fittings for the holes. PENDING

8x101.jpg

8x102.jpg

8x103.jpg

Mounting tabs for first two enclosures...

mounting.jpg

8" x 12" x 6" Stainless, washdown rated panel. This one includes backplate for mounting your components and stainless liquid tight strain relief panel fittings for the holes. Also includes (4x) 4-pin panel connectors and lamp/buzzer to fill the holes on the door. This one is "contemporary" style, the mounting holes are internal rather than the tabs pictured on the other two panels. I have a key for the tamper-resistant door as well. $100 shipped.

8x121.jpg

8x122.jpg

8x123.jpg

photo4.jpg

Bought some new enclosures for work today and realized I was a little out of line with my prices. They've since been adjusted...

Back