Ssbrewtech eController videos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtvann

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just uploaded a few videos to YouTube about the Ssbrewtech eController and how I use it. Not claiming to know everything about it, just wanted to post my experience and opinion. I wanted to post it because my experience has been largely positive, but I know many have not had the same. Hopefully this will help people understand a few important settings that Ssbrewtech customer support does not do a very good job explaining. I also was not able to find any other videos out there anywhere that broke down what I present in plain speak, and all in the same place.

I don’t do any video editing, and am just getting into this. I know there are plenty of mistakes and misspeaks. Feel free to point out as many mistakes as I made, and enter your own opinion or experiences.

I would like to ask to keep the YouTube comments as civil as possible. I don’t mind a little drama here if any needs to come up, but I’m going to try and keep the YouTube side as informational as possible.

If there are any requests for deeper information about the controller, post it in the comments here or there, and if I can figure it out, I’ll try to do a video.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXJn1c-b31rJG12KhGzO7BiOtWi05BqgQ

Thank you very much for these. I actually found them on Youtube a few months ago and they were fantastic for someone like myself with a first time SSB electric / 3v system!

Glad they were able to help. I’m not much of a camera man and didn’t do any editing.

I wish Ssbrewtech did a better job explaining what we really need to know.

I grew frustrated with my 1v controller and the limits of the 10.5 pot itself for biab. Sold it.
I've always wondered if others ever figured it out. Gonna watch these videos just for kicks now

I grew frustrated with my 1v controller and the limits of the 10.5 pot itself for biab. Sold it.
I've always wondered if others ever figured it out. Gonna watch these videos just for kicks now

If I remember right, you had ton of frustrations around the self tune feature. I think I remember that you were even steered by Ssbrewtech to use self tune. It’s been almost a year ago now, so my memory might be off.

Self tune sucks unless you are constantly on top of it, and is the worst thing for biab.

Back