• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts SSBrewtech 14gal Unitank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt617

Reaction score
For sale including all the fixings, used once. Penguin Chiller for sale too.

Update:
I tallied up the tank plus required accessories and came up with $1,350.80 x 80% = $1,080.64 OBO
Will include some accessories like CIP, hoses, & such on the house

Last edited:
Also curious on location in Mass and price. I might be driving to Mass towards the end of the week and would be interested if the price is right.

Also curious on location in Mass and price. I might be driving to Mass towards the end of the week and would be interested if the price is right.

I live in Springfield, Ma area...depending on day/time, I can possibly meet up...let me know.

Some wanted to learn more about the accessories included. I realized I have more than I included in the price so here we go:

$49.95, Leg extensions unless you want to lay on the floor
$35.95, Shelf for stability with the legs
$45.00, Casters (wheels) to move it around & clean
$37.95, TC Reducer to add CIP to clean it
$49.95, CIP to make cleaning easier
$49.95, 2.5 Sight Glass, helps in dumping trub
$49.50, 7.5 Sight Glass, dump trub & collect yeast
$23.90, hose barb
$12.95, hose barb

I have other stuff so including a CIP cart per se that includes a recirculating pump to connect to CIP to set it and forget it when it comes to cleaning.

Can you post pics please?

upload_2018-10-20_16-14-25.jpeg

It is. I just got the box out to start breaking it down for eventual delivery. Where are you located?

It is...sorry I missed this as I was around. Will be here this weekend as well.

It’s been used once...5 gallon NEIPA. My plan for a brew room was put on hold for a few years due to work. Doesn’t make sense to sit on equipment for a few years.

The Unitank comes with the works...FTSS (warm & chill) and the CIP cart makes cleaning way easier. I sold my Penguin Chiller to Four Fellas Brewing whom are fans.

Sold today...thank you everyone for your interest. I will have some other misc items posted soon including stir plate, flask, kegs, keg washer in a few days. Prefer in person delivery to avoid UPS this time of the year.

Back