• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SS Brewtech PureFlow Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Never used. I bought 4 and have finalized my setup and only need 3. $58 including shipping in the continental US. Venmo preferred but can do Paypal as well. You pay any payment service fees.

Overall I'm happy. The one thing they could have done to make them better is make the thread pitch on the knob coarser so they were faster to operate. From a sanitation point of view, its just an silicone tube with integrated gaskets so there's nowhere for nasties to hide.

Yeah I've heard some other people saying they're a bit slow to operate, but that's probably nice for dialing in plate chiller flow or whatnot. I'll take it; I'm sure I can slot it into the build somewhere. :D PM your info.

Latest posts

Back