• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SS Brewtech Half bbl | Chronical - $300 - Central, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to part ways with my 15g Chronical. Comes with the jacket, thermowell, 2 lids (standard lid and cooling lid), heating wrap, cooling coils, and lid gasket. I sadly do not have the elbow, triclamps, triclamp gaskets and valves anymore. Will be able to snap more pictures of the tank and answer any other questions you may have. Pickup only.

I also have a 1BBL Chronical as well from SS Brewtech that I'm looking to sell. Can show off pictures or answer any questions too!

Attachments

• IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
Hey there!

Sorry for the delay in my response! Hectic day.

I sent you a side message of all the info you'll need.

Looking to part ways with my 15g Chronical. Comes with the jacket, thermowell, 2 lids (standard lid and cooling lid), heating wrap, cooling coils, and lid gasket. I sadly do not have the elbow, triclamps, triclamp gaskets and valves anymore. Will be able to snap more pictures of the tank and answer any other questions you may have. Pickup only.

I also have a 1BBL Chronical as well from SS Brewtech that I'm looking to sell. Can show off pictures or answer any questions too!

Hey brewface, did you end up selling these guys? If not, please let me know I can come get them this weekend!

Back