• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SS Brewtech BrewMaster Brew Bucket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
Decided to sell my Brew Bucket so I can switch to some Fast Fermenters instead. Just a personal choice. Nothing wrong with the Brew Bucket.

Asking $175 for the Brew Bucket, complete with the digital thermometer. It is in perfect shape and ready for your beer!!!

Would also entertain a trade for a pair of Fast Fermenters. Shoot me a PM if you have something that would interest me.

I am located in San Francisco and am only interested in local pickup.

SS Brewtch1.jpg

SS Brewtch2.jpg

SS Brewtch3.jpg

Decided to sell my Brew Bucket so I can switch to some Fast Fermenters instead. Just a personal choice. Nothing wrong with the Brew Bucket.

Asking $175 for the Brew Bucket, complete with the digital thermometer. It is in perfect shape and ready for your beer!!!

Would also entertain a trade for a pair of Fast Fermenters. Shoot me a PM if you have something that would interest me.

I am located in San Francisco and am only interested in local pickup.

If you would be willing to ship to Houston, I've got two fast ferments I'll send ya for a trade. Been used for one batch of wine each.

what is the capacity? If you still have this in a month, I'd be willing to take a little trip from fresno to pick it up.

Been thinking about getting one of these. Currently using a fastferment, but I'm just wondering if it has enough space for trub and hops to settle under the valve for an IPA.

Also, how many brews have you used it for?

In SF soma area, and might be interested.

Making any trips down to the LA area? If not and if it's still available in a month or so I'll be up there.

Back