• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts SS Brewtech Brewbucket $100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpyyyyy

Reaction score
JSMvGNI.jpg

gLSgYhW.jpg

I'm looking to get rid of this. Bought it earlier this year from a user here. It is nice, but I'm upgrading to 10 gallons and want to get a larger fermenter.

I'd prefer a local deal and could let it go for $100 if local. I would ship but I'd have to come to some sort of an agreement with the buyer regarding the shipping. I would trade for any of the following:

Chugger Pump SS Inline head only (I have a plastic head)+ Cash
E-Brew Control Panel Parts (depending on what you have, I'm doing PID control)
60L Speidel Fermenter

Depending on shipping to 98022 I'll take it of still available

I'm interested if you could get a quote to 04619

If you still have this, I'm just over the border in Nashua, and could pick it up today.

Save yourself the trip/hassle of shipping!

I guess class went out the window

Not sure what you're mad about. I've received about 10 offers on this. First person hasn't been responding and i would definitely prefer to not have to ship. So if any of these local guys respond, they are getting preference.

I was late to the party so I had no shot just thought it was uncool for people to jump the pecking order after some other guys responded days ago. But that's up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back