• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri SS Brewtech All Grain Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemcberty

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So my expansive list of hobbies is taking over space and time that i just don't have anymore, or thought that somehow i could make extra time for...

With that said, i'm scaling down my brewing lab for a while and have the following up for sale.

All SS Brewtech equipment has orginal boxes that will be used for shipping, i figured if it was good enough for them, it should be fine here as well.

(SOLD)1 - SS Brewtech Chronical 7 Gallon Fermenter (used for only 1 batch) - $350

(SOLD) 1 - SS Brewtech Brew Kettle 10 Gallon w/ Thermometer and bulkhead (used for 3 batches) - $150

(SOLD) 1 - SS Brewtech Infussion Mashtun 10 Gallon w/ optional Sparge Arm (never used) - $350

(SOLD) 1 - March 809HS-PL Pump (never used) from Northern Brewer - $90

(SOLD) 1- Maelstrom Stir Plate (never used) from Northern Brewer - $90

**All stainless SS Brewtech equipment is in pristine condition, no dents, no scratches. This stuff is brand new basically!

With the exception of the Brew Kettle, which has the Thermometer and bulkhead, all this stuff is how it comes from SS Brewtech itself**

I can send pics if you need to see something specific, just let me know.

All prices include shipping, so save yourself some money and pick this stuff up, and use it, how i was intending too. I accept payments via paypal and will provide UPS shipping info once confirmed and sent.

Thanks for taking a look! :mug:

Back