Ss Brewtech 7 or 14 Gallon Unitank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czmkid

Reaction score
I was researching this topic and didn’t really find any information on the 7 gallon unitank version here. What I did run across was lots of great information on the earlier 14 gallon Unitank but it was buried in the “Doubbling Down’ thread. Setup. Qd valves for glycol chillers. Different pressurizing and dumping techniques were all discussed. Then low and behold it appeared that others were posting about their 7 gallon version.

Anyway in the interest of being able to find some info on this topic fast can I suggest that all future posts be placed here in a more dedicated Ss Brewtech Unitank space. Maybe even some of the threads from the other post being copied over here.

If not no biggie, just throwing this out there.

P.S. Mine are on the way ;)

My personal opinion is that the Unitanks have too many bells and whistles. I have a Chronical and plan on buying another at some point but see no need for everything they've tried to find space for on the Unitank.

I was researching this topic and didn’t really find any information on the 7 gallon unitank version here. What I did run across was lots of great information on the earlier 14 gallon Unitank but it was buried in the “Doubbling Down’ thread. Setup. Qd valves for glycol chillers. Different pressurizing and dumping techniques were all discussed. Then low and behold it appeared that others were posting about their 7 gallon version.

Anyway in the interest of being able to find some info on this topic fast can I suggest that all future posts be placed here in a more dedicated Ss Brewtech Unitank space. Maybe even some of the threads from the other post being copied over here.

If not no biggie, just throwing this out there.

P.S. Mine are on the way ;)

Did you get a 7 gal version? How is it working out?

I'm thinking of upgrading to a conical this summer and am very interested in the SS Unitank.

My personal opinion is that the Unitanks have too many bells and whistles. I have a Chronical and plan on buying another at some point but see no need for everything they've tried to find space for on the Unitank.

Can you put pressure on the chronicals?

Back