• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS brewtech 14 gal BME Chronical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewer2

Reaction score
SS Brewtech 14 gal Brewmaster Edition Chronical Fermenter.
Has FTSS2 heating and chilling package
Leg extensions
Casters
Shelf
Blow off cane
controller mounting bracket
$800
Very good condition unit.

Located in bonny doon (santa cruz,ca mountains) and work in san jose. I can meet in santa cruz, felton, scotts valley, san jose....
20190330_161120.jpg 20190330_161112.jpg 20190330_161047.jpg 20190330_161039.jpg

Really interested in this.

How many years/batches have you done with this?
Have you ever re-passivate this fermenter?

Really interested in this.

How many years/batches have you done with this?
Have you ever re-passivate this fermenter?

Maybe 15-20 batches? I have 2 of these and I'm switching to unitanks so im selling both of these, they are identical. I have had one for about 3 years and the other for 1 year.
I have not specifically re-passivated these but they do get a star-san soak after each cleaning.
I can take more pics if you want.

I might want to make a trip out of it. I live in Santa Rosa and I have a buddy in East San Jose. can you PM me your contact (email or phone)

top.
Traveling to sonora, ca friday morning and could bring it with me.

sold one. Have one more. This unit is in really good condition!
Driving up to grants pass, OR this weekend and can bring it with me. And meeting my Dad who lives near Everett, WA and he could give it a ride as well....

Latest posts

Back