• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Brew Buckets - Spunding valves - Counter Flow Chiller - Sample Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Monaghan

Reaction score
Hi HBT!

Per the title, this is what I have for sale, I'm located in north Delaware. Images are below the descriptions. Looking for local pickup only at the current time. I would ship the smaller items, but you pay. I am open to any and all questions about the items below, thank you.

I have 2x SS Brew buckets. These are in decent shape. The etched volume marking is faded from cleaning, the feet on them need to be replaced, but they still work great! I have recently cleaned them, please don't mind the watermarks. I should mention that the ball valve handle on one of them has slightly chipped paint. As for the lid gaskets - one is stained and was more heavily used. About 6 beers through it. The other gasket was used once and still looks new. Each bucket comes with a pack of new o-rings that you can install at your discretion. They also both have adhesive temp strips on them. These will be tough to let go, my asking price is $115 each. First come first serve as to who gets what.

I have 2x spunding valves that I put together, all they need is a male flare fitting to screw onto, so you can pop these right onto either a ball or pinlock QD. They both have spring-loaded adjustable PRVS - One brass, one stainless - and pressure gauges that go up to 60 psi. Asking $35 each

I have a SS Brewtech sample valve that came off of my unitank. I moved on to the kind with the knob on top, so wondered what I could get for this. Asking $40

DIY Counter flow chiller is also for sale. Asking $50 for this one, used twice. Selling since a good opportunity to upgrade to a stainless chiller came across, so I have no need for this any longer. The internal tube is 3/8" and it's hooked up to two female camlocks. The cooling water has standard brass garden hose fittings.

Lastly, I have a paintball tank CO2 thread adapter for a standard taprite style regulator. Never used, it's just sitting. Asking $5.

pntvj4Qqj
polM4v37j
pnWUHmHWj
pmpPZywIj

pn98Q5pdj

poxEyoKLj
pne65fMpj

Back