Squeeky the herding pig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats hilarious, I'll have to show that to my pops. Hes been cowboyin since he was a kid. He recently lost his cowdog, maybe he needs a pig?

We had a pig when I was young named Hamlet. Hamlet weighed close to 300 pounds, and would come down to the house every morning and beg for cookies and an ear scratch. He didn't herd cows, but he did herd the UPS man pretty well, and got on the school bus one day.

Then, one day Hamlet dissapeared, and a few weeks later our freezer was suddenly filled with pork :confused::confused:

Thats hilarious, I'll have to show that to my pops. Hes been cowboyin since he was a kid. He recently lost his cowdog, maybe he needs a pig?

We had a pig when I was young named Hamlet. Hamlet weighed close to 300 pounds, and would come down to the house every morning and beg for cookies and an ear scratch. He didn't herd cows, but he did herd the UPS man pretty well, and got on the school bus one day.

Then, one day Hamlet dissapeared, and a few weeks later our freezer was suddenly filled with pork :confused::confused:

hmmmmm.... Hamlet and eggs. :D

hmmmmm.... Hamlet and eggs. :D

Whenever I wanted an extra helping, I would usually say something at the dinner table along those lines and my sister would be done eating ;)

I just about spit out my drink when I saw what the pig was fed for a hard days work. He should get sponsored by Dr Pepper.

I guess they don't feed him Hawaiian pizza.

I bet it he would eat it, pigs are known cannibals. In fact, part of the reason Hamlet was so big he ate a good portion of my pig when it died :p

Back