Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virginia_Ranger

Reaction score
I bought parts to build a blowtie spunding valve and wanted to use this pressure gauge:

Digital Low Pressure Gauge with 1/4'' NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, 0-60 psi, Accuracy 1%, Resolution 0.1psi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXM3ZGT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0t6OEbPWD9TVY

the doutight fights I bought don’t fit it and I’m at a lose as to what / what’s size adapter I need to make this work. Please advise!

Just curious, I ferment 10 gallon batches in a 15 gal keg and then transfer to 2 corny kegs for serving. Has any one carbonated 2 kegs at the same time with 1 spunding valve?

Just curious, I ferment 10 gallon batches in a 15 gal keg and then transfer to 2 corny kegs for serving. Has any one carbonated 2 kegs at the same time with 1 spunding valve?

Yes I do it all the time. I hand together two kegs via a tee fitting then out to the spunding valve. Test all the o-rings for leaks so you don't lose pressure in both kegs

Yes I do it all the time. I hand together two kegs via a tee fitting then out to the spunding valve. Test all the o-rings for leaks so you don't lose pressure in both kegs
Thank you, thinking through the process I couldn't rationalize why it wouldn't work.

Back