Spring is here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munshun

Reaction score
Well spring is finally here, though it may not feel like yet. I'm a big hiker and fisherman who loves a good home brew on the tail/water and with my new counter pressure filler its going to be a lot more convienent. The problem is I can't decide in a style this spring. Does anyone have any recipe suggestions for me?

how about an amber ale or pale ale with some floral hops like centennial, cluster or cascade - something "simple yet elegant" so you can appreciate it while staring off into the woods (I sit on my back deck and do this all the time in the spring/summer/fall).

I recently brewed a Centennial blonde with the specific intent to bring it fishing. Saison or IPA is probably next.

Ok I took a little bit of all. Went with a floral and piney pale with mosiac and simcoe and it smells like a spring shower with every puff through the air lock. Thanks guys. Also looking forward to some Oberon!

Latest posts

Back