Spring Beer Fest in Marquette

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agate

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Marquette Home Brewers will be hosting a Spring Fermentation Celebration on June 4 in downtown Marquette. I'm not sure yet the full rosters of breweries that will be there, but so far we'll be joined by Beard's, Cheboygan, Short's, Starcut Ciders, Upper Hand, Bell's, and our locals Blackrocks, Ore Dock, and Cognition.

Just wanted to give you folks a heads up - it would be fun to meet some of you guys! Especially if anyone isn't associated with the brew clubs up here, I'm not sure how far the word has spread yet.

If anyone has any questions or wants more info, please let me know and I can forward it to the event organizers.

Moderators, please let me know if it would be OK to post a link to the event!

The Marquette Home Brewers will be hosting a Spring Fermentation Celebration on June 4 in downtown Marquette. I'm not sure yet the full rosters of breweries that will be there, but so far we'll be joined by Beard's, Cheboygan, Short's, Starcut Ciders, Upper Hand, Bell's, and our locals Blackrocks, Ore Dock, and Cognition.

Just wanted to give you folks a heads up - it would be fun to meet some of you guys! Especially if anyone isn't associated with the brew clubs up here, I'm not sure how far the word has spread yet.

If anyone has any questions or wants more info, please let me know and I can forward it to the event organizers.

Moderators, please let me know if it would be OK to post a link to the event!

Sure, you can post a link to the event!

This is the first I've heard of it- it may be something I want to do, depending on what I have going on around here and finding a motel in Marquette. Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome, thanks Yooper! Please let any of the other Michigan folks know, too, if you think they'd be interested.

I'll have more info after our club meeting in April, but I know the organizing committee has been frantically figuring out the final details.

Link to event:
http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1133481

Back