Spike's PRV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAZYIPA

Reaction score
Anyone else have one? Curious of what your Manifold looked like on arrival? Im having issues with my replacement or maybe im just being picky.

I actually just got my manifold kit Thursday. Everything is great . It had a blue plastic cap on the end of the prv. What is going on with yours?

Shavings and burs on the machining. The first one was real bad second one not as bad but figured it would be cleaned up a little better

Im going to clean the second one i got up because I kinda wanna use the Fermenter. I have the tools to clean it up, Everything else i have ever ordered from them has been perfect except the PRV manifold. Maybe i was just expecting it to be perfect and cleaned up better.

I'll look at mine closer when I get home . You would think it would be clear of shavings before being shipped. I didnt notice any in mine .

Back