Quantcast

Spike's New Commercial Nano System

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Fellow brewers, we wanted to start a thread here to share some news and to also create an open dialogue for our new Spike Nano System.

First, we wanted to share that we have opened up a pre-sale for our new Nano System. The pre-sale will be open until the launch date (early September) and gives the option to lock in your Nano with only a 10% deposit.

Second, we simply wanted to open up a Q+A for anyone that might want more information specifically about the Nano.

We’ll be checking in on the forum each day to answer any questions that come up. If you’re interested in the pre-sale, we have a link below. We are looking forward to this conversation!

Last edited:

Jag75

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'll start ......that set up is a thing of beauty. Just bad ass . If I had the space and $$$$ I'd order it. Does that come with the table as well?

OP
SpikeBrewing
Reaction score
I'll start ......that set up is a thing of beauty. Just bad ass . If I had the space and $$$$ I'd order it. Does that come with the table as well?
Yes, it comes with the brewing cart which has a full length drip tray right under it!

Last edited: