• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Spike kettle false bottom 15 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRV

Reaction score
Hi all, I am selling a Spike Kettle false bottom sized for 15 gallon kettle. The false bottom has no more than 5 batches on it. 50$ plus shipping.

20200209_150525(0).jpg

Attachments

• 20200209_150536.jpg
    20200209_150536.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
Was this for an NPT Spike kettle or a Spike+ kettle? Looks like they are different sizes. I assume you aren't including the pickup tube and the fitting since they are not in the picture. Correct? Thanks in advance.

Good Morning, I just measured the false bottom and the size is 15 3/8. I bought this false bottom one year ago and it is their V3.

The reason I asked is that in the link you sent, it says: "Our false bottom is for use with our standard Spike kettle line that uses NPT fittings. For our standard Spike+ kettle line that uses TC fittings please see HERE." I have 2 custom Spike Kettles with tri clamps, this is for my buddy as a present and his Spike 15 gallon kettle uses the 2 vertical NPT fittings. I just do not want to get it for him and it does not fit.

Morning Cubalz, I see how I may have confused things. This false bottom was used with NPT Fittings.

Latest posts

Back