• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Spike Kettle - 10 Gal / Welded Ports

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vallonswayla

Reaction score
I'm selling a 10 gallon Spike Kettle that I've had for a few years in the garage and only used once. Finally decided to downsize batches. Spike used to use some kind of decal on their pots, this one wore off. See pictures and ask any questions. Very heavy duty pot.
IMG_6035.JPG
IMG_6033.JPG
IMG_6034.JPG

I'm asking $50 plus shipping.

Thanks

Where in California are you located?

Not sure. I bought it new in 2015 and only used it once. I just never got into 5 gal batches and recently bought a smaller kettle to do smaller batches. If you want I could screen grab the order confirmation email, but it doesn't say which version either. Would just confirm some guy w my name bought a kettle.

Does it have a tri-clad bottom?

Is it induction capable/does a magnet stick to bottom?

***STILL FOR SALE***

I wasn’t able to link up with the buyer and forgot about this until cleaning up the garage today.

I've decided to keep in case I switch to larger batches down the road. Item is not for sale.

Latest posts

Back