Spike February Monthly Giveaway - (5) $100 Gift Cards!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every month we're giving away free product, gift cards, etc. This month is easy. You'll just have to sign up for our weekly email. This is a once a week email that has new product info, new blog posts, sales, etc called out.

Also for one of the next giveaways we're thinking about pairing with a yeast, hop or grain company for a years supply of one of those. Any preference on which!?

I already pre-ordered one, but those sweet, sweet pumps would make a great giveaway :mug: Just don't give mine away..

Every month we're giving away free product, gift cards, etc. This month is easy. You'll just have to sign up for our weekly email. This is a once a week email that has new product info, new blog posts, sales, etc called out.

Also for one of the next giveaways we're thinking about pairing with a yeast, hop or grain company for a years supply of one of those. Any preference on which!?
@SpikeBrewing ... may i suggest either yeast or hops? Shipping is usually much cheaper and/or included with yeast and hops, whereas grains can become quite costly to ship, factoring in the location of the reciepent.

Even if Spike foots the bill, i would prefer the extra ~$20 to $30 or so in shipping be put towards more product.

Or perhaps a gift card to a homebrew supply store? Then the winner(s) can choose what is best? Perhaps a partner retailer of Spike, even?

My vote is on grain. Also, if you are already signed up for your email list, are you automatically entered?

i would like to see Hops and yeast. For Hops, Yakima Valley hops, and for yeast my favorite is imperial yeast. ideally it would be great to partner with companies who are also supporters of homebrewtalk.do. I know YVH is a sponsor.

Are you talking about one single malt, or one maltster, or what? I guess the same question for hops and yeast?

If it's a year supply of one single product, then maybe Omega or Imperial yeast. If it's a maltster, then grain would be a great option (though like others have mentioned, shipping may get expensive there).

Yeast would be good; maybe even a targeted type of yeast every month. That way people could expand their horizons by trying types of beer that use that yeast, instead of brewing their favorites and ignoring other types.

Back