• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spike CF10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a CF15 I’m looking to sell - live few hours south of you in central PA. Planning to list it in the For Sale forum, but if you’re interested please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks but I have the Spike 20g Solo system which apparently makes 11 gallons of wort from 15 gallons of water and 20+ pounds of grain so I think the CF15 is too large for what I need.

Thanks but I have the Spike 20g Solo system which apparently makes 11 gallons of wort from 15 gallons of water and 20+ pounds of grain so I think the CF15 is too large for what I need.
No problem! For what it’s worth, that’s actually the volume we use the CF15 to ferment (11-12g batches). Nice amount of headroom for vigorous fermentations and with 11-11.5g wort going in it fills 2 cornies almost perfectly down to the trub line.

Back