Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To help us kick off the New Year right, Spike Brewing has donated a 12.5 gallon conical ferementer to be given away to one lucky winner from our community.
hbt-spike-brewing-conical-fermentor-488.png

This great fermenter would benefit any brewer's collection.
For forum entry you must be a supporting member. Here's more information on those subscriptions. Your donations are greatly appreciated as it help us put together community events, such as all the giveaways you've seen over the past year.
To enter enter please follow this link.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f168/spike-brewing-12-5-gallon-conical-fermenter-giveaway-451800/
If you're not a supporting member you may still enter, and your odds of winning are just as good. Please contact me for details for mail in entry.
Thanks to Spike Brewing for this donation, and from everyone at Spike Brewing and HomeBrewTalk we wish you a happy New Year!
hbt-spike-brewing-conical-fermentor-488.png

Please be sure you post to the thread!

How do I enter via mail? Can I email in or snail mail only? How to do this?

Above you say: "If you're not a supporting member you may still enter" but if one tries to respond to the thread, one is not permitted if not a supporting member. So how does a non supporting member enter the draw? Thank you.

@TxBrew Are you counting supporting member of winemaking talk in also? WVMJ

Wicked. Thanks for including us non-supporting deadbeats! Do count me in :)

@TxBrew Im getting an error when i try to post to the thread. Any advice?

I'll be sending in via mail today. Hoping to have some freed funds in the next few months to become a supporting member.

Back