Speidel Fermenter with ALL SS COMBO PACKS from Nor Cal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here ya go you guys. You asked and I listened. Not only did I add all the "STAINLESS BOLT ON PARTS" at a 10% discount IF you buy the Speidel from me. I also lowered the prices on all my Speidel fermenters as well.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Fermenter-Speidel-120-Liter-31.7-Gallon-Plastic.html

I did all the parts as drop downs so you can pick and choose what SS parts you want choose 1 or all. ALL Of them at a 10% off through the drop downs.

These new parts are literately FLYING off the shelves at an amazing rate. The feedback is outstanding and its all because of you guys! Cannot thank you guys enough for your support!

So check em out and let me know what you think. If you think of a part you want built just ask. If you need something adjusted on the parts that are stock, just ask. If I can do it for you I will.

Cheers
Jay

2235-Speidel-FE725-120-Liter-Fermenter.jpg

OK so who ever just bought 5 of the 31 gallon full set ups PM me I need to know your shirt size. You get a bonus pack!

WOW! Thanks for the order!

Cheers
Jay

Hey Jay,

Might be me, but on my comp that link is redirecting to this post and I expected it to go to your shop?

Cheers!

Hey Jay,

Might be me, but on my comp that link is redirecting to this post and I expected it to go to your shop?

Cheers!

WOW... That was weird!

Try that link again. I was trying to get to the entire page of fermenters but it was redirecting back here..That's ODD..

Cheers
Jay

Ok you guys.. So I went 1 step further and added all the parts as a drop down part from any of them. So you guys can make up ANY combo pack you want and get a 10% discount off all the add on parts.

Cheers
Jay

Hey Jay, I ordered a thermowell w/blow off and a pickup tube, but did it separately instead of add on. Anyway to still get the discount?

Hey Jay, I ordered a thermowell w/blow off and a pickup tube, but did it separately instead of add on. Anyway to still get the discount?

When did you order it? Has it shipped ( you would have tracking# in your Email box)? PM me your order # and I will absolutely take care of you.

Cheers
Jay

Scratch that. I just saw the order clear. I can do a return to your card or to make it easy how about I toss in a dry pack of yeast? It would be a better discount for you anyway and easier for us on the CC side. Win-Win...

Cheers
Jay

Scratch that. I just saw the order clear. I can do a return to your card or to make it easy how about I toss in a dry pack of yeast? It would be a better discount for you anyway and easier for us on the CC side. Win-Win...

Cheers
Jay

Yeast will work, thanks!

Cheers for taking care of that link, Jay. You guys have been putting out some super cool custom pieces recently!

I am having a hard time understanding the benefit of the dip tube that goes to the bottom of a fermenter. I understand wanting to get as much beer into the keg as one can but wouldn't it possibly just get clogged or at a minimum transfer unwanted trub and hop debris? What am I missing? The attachment for a ball valve seems like a great improvement though.

I am having a hard time understanding the benefit of the dip tube that goes to the bottom of a fermenter. I understand wanting to get as much beer into the keg as one can but wouldn't it possibly just get clogged or at a minimum transfer unwanted trub and hop debris? What am I missing? The attachment for a ball valve seems like a great improvement though.

From talking to a lot of the guys that are using this right now they are actually turning the dip tube UP to get it out of the trub in primary and then in the secondary turning it down to get everything they want. We do have a part that you can buy its $9.99 and has the threaded adapter for the ball valve without the dip tube. Check it out.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Speidel-Half-Inch-NPT-Male-Adapter.html

Cheers
Jay

About to break in my diptube tomorrow. I've no doubt this is going to work great. One tiny tiny mod that would be nice, although not sure how tough to do, would be to have a ridge of some kind to make it easy to keep the gasket lined up and in place. I did some tests today to confirm no leaks and had to tweak a bit to get it right. I'll probably look for a ridged sort of washer gasket in the future.

I am actually working on a 100% proprietary gasket very much like the ones we use for our yeast harvesting system it is in the works but until then if you lay your fermenter down and install the dip tube and Gasket as it's laying flat you will probably have more success....

Cheers
Jay

Back