• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Speidel Braumeister 20l 2015 model and tons of extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just spent a ton of money on all this stuff within the past 2 months. I have decided to get out of this hobby for a bit due to some other personal financial stuff that has came up. I am selling all this stuff for a good price, but I'm not going to lowball myself, so please don't offer me anything less than what I'm asking. I have receipts for everything and would like to sell together(however I will probably be willing to separate).

I have a 2015 model Speidel Braumeister 20L that only has 2 brews through it. I got rid of the original spout(still have it and will include it) and replaced it all with tri clover clamps and ball valves. I also have a tri clover filter setup for it.($1700 plus a 6 week wait from Germany, or $1800 from More beer. Plus about $400-500 on all the tri clover stuff and filter but I need to check my receipts to be sure).

I have the Braumeister authentic insulating jacket($100)

I have a stainless steel chugger pump that has been used twice.($159+ all the fittings)

I have the all copper tri clover counter flow wort chiller setup from morebeer. Also put a ball valve and inline stainless temp gauge all from more beer($450)

Hop spider from Chads for the 20l Braumeister. Still new as I haven't had a chance to use it.($90)

I'm sure there is some other stuff I'm missing. I've got well over $3k into all this stuff and its less than 2 months old.. I'm willing to sell it all for $2500 to the first person with the cash.

I'd prefer local deals since shipping would cost a fortune on all this stuff, however if you want to pay for freight or arrange pickup somehow, I'd be willing to ship.

I'm in Manteca,Ca.

Forgot to add, I also have a 5500 watt diamond series transformer that converts your 110v outlet into 220v so you can run the Braumeister without having to run 220 into your house. It works awesome with the Braumeister and is probably way overkill at 5500 watts since the Braumeister only pulls 2000 watts. I figured better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. For the right deal, ID be willing to include it.($225 for this thing)

Had some interested parties but nothing in stone yet. If your serious about purchasing, I'll throw the $225 inverter in for free. You won't find this kind of deal in a complete package like this for this price, especially for an almost brand new Braumeister.

Killing me here I've been wanting to step up to this system for a while. I'm just down the road from you but it's bad timing for me. Hope you find a good home for it.

Haha well who knows, maybe I'll still have it when the timing is right. I definitely want to see it go to someone who is going to get good use out of it.

Bumping it up. Still have it. If someone is serious, I'll knock another $100 off, but that is my bottom dollar.

Latest posts

Back