Specialty beers at Miller Park?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Token

Reaction score
I'm going to a Brewer game middle of August. I haven't been there in a couple of years, so I don't know what they have... Well, besided MGD, Miller Lite, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone has been there lately and can help me plan my concessions. I've already got the food planned, but I'm wondering what specialty beers they have.

They have a couple of New Glarus beers. I know they had Bare Naked and Spotted Cow last summer. Otherwise, it's a beer wasteland and overpriced at that! I think it was $7 or so for a beer.

Tailgate. We picked up Stone IPA and Dale's Pale Ale on the way in last month. A few of those before hand really made up for the lacking supply inside.

Ya, tailgating always looks fun. Oh ya, we did it once. (I forgot) But I'm looking for a beer or two during the game.

Yoop. I know, it's ridiculous the prices they charge. Even at a Whitcaps game in Grand Rapids the beer is pricey. But they have Founders Pale Ale on tap. I had no qualms with paying $6 or so for that!! I just wish the bottled Pale Ale was as good as the tap. :(

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I can get.

Thanks for the input!

You can find New Glarus and Lakefront in Miller Park. Both are overpriced but much better than the $7 Miller products. If you are drinking in the stadium, by far the best bang for your buck are the long island ice teas from Fridays they are wicked strong and last the whole game for $7.

Back