South Shore Homebrew Emporium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is against the rules, but I just wanted to announce the opening of the South Shore Homebrew Emporium in Weymouth MA.

The store is the 4th in the Homebrew Emporium chain, which started with Hennesy Homebrew Emporium in Rensselaer NY in 1984. The West Boylston Homebrew Emporium opened in 1999, in West Boylston MA. In 2003, Homebrew Emporium purchased Modern Brewer in Cambridge MA, creating Modern Hombrew Emporium. And today, the South Shore Homebrew Emporium opened for business.

The store carries a wide range of ingredients, including grains and extracts, hops, and yeast. It also carries ingredients for making wine, as well as all the equipment you'll need to brew beer and make wine.

The store address is 58 Randolph St. in Weymouth MA. The phone number is 781-340-2739, and the website for all four stores is beerbrew.com.

You can also check them out on facebook.

BTW, I might as well post the hours, since the Mods haven't said anything.

Mon-Weds: 12-7
Thur-Fri: 12-8
Sat: 10-6
Sun: 10-5

Will you be open on Monday, Jan 16 (MLK Jr. BDay)? I will be heading to Boston in the afternoon, and would like to stop by on my way up.

guys this is a great store.....I live in Quincy and just started recently brewing. Everyone is super helpful and it's got an awesome feel since it's in a warehouse. Definitely recommend.

I know this is an old thread but, I use the West Boylston location as my go to store. I can find items cheaper on line, but I like to interact with the staff there. They are super friendly and they always answer all my questions, (thanks Bruce, Patrick )and they also have a great selection of ingredients to chose from. Their own kits have always turned out great. Something more personal about a local supplier than a online "Superstore" Just my opinion!

Latest posts

Back