South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 41!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just gave Brett a visit yesterday there is a possibility of get something started in a couple weeks. I'll post some more details tonight!

I just gave Brett a visit yesterday there is a possibility of get something started in a couple weeks. I'll post some more details tonight!

Excellent, look forward to hearing more news! I figure you will start a new thread, #42, so if you would let us know on this thread so we don't miss out, that would be great. I'm thinking in the 4-5 sack range for 2 brewers and to leverage the travel costs! :)

Sorry, I posted the update via HBT mobile app and it didn't save apparently. Brett was expecting an order from a brewery so he wanted to set it up that our order would fall in line with the other order. I'll touch base with him again this afternoon to confirm.

I'm having some trouble getting online via computer. I have the price list and hope to have it up this evening. The mobile app makes it difficult

Back