South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 34!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like friday is going to be the pickup date. I'll pm everyone tomorrow night with the details.

Friday is a go. I'm not able to PM tonight so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Cheers!

Anybody intrested in some small cascade rizomes? I was clearing mulch to add composte and found 2 vines that got covered and started forming buds.

Do it turns out that the pallets might not be off the truck in time for friday. I'm waiting on a clear answer from NEMF. I should hear back in the morning. Worst case scenario is picking up on monday. I want to hear back before sending out PMs so I dont have to do it twice!

I just sent out PMs to everyone with the pickup details!

If you are in need of any hops/yeast, head over to Brett's shop:
Brew Your Own Bottle
162 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ
Phone: 856-858-6000
E-mail: [email protected]

What is the timing for the pickup on this? The pallet is getting dropped off at 8pm? I have a final tomorrow night and can't get down there til 940pm. Is this at a bar, or a restaurant or something? Its hard to have 24/7 availability on a random date.

The pickup is being rescheduled because of tomorrows rain. I'm sending out messages now.

I can't make the new pick up date, if I can't get a friend to come pick up my grain what are my other options?

I can't make the new pickup date, is anyone from the Philly Homebrew Club going to be there? If so, could you pick up my grain and I can get it from you at the next meeting? Thanks

I can't make the new pickup date (wife's work xmas party), can anyone pickup for me? I live in Conshohocken and work in Fort Washington and can come pick it up over the weekend or next week, whatever works best for you...

I can't make the new pickup date, is anyone from the Philly Homebrew Club going to be there? If so, could you pick up my grain and I can get it from you at the next meeting? Thanks

if you guys don't find someone to hold it for you, i'd be glad to.

I am available to pick up the grain any day but Friday night. Jeff, maybe if youre willing you could hold onto mine and Worstbrewing's grain and I can meet you on Saturday morning to get it?

Then I can meet Worst at the Philly Homebrew meeting and give him his grain.

Let me know if youre able to do that.

I am in manayunk an would be happy to hold grains for people in the Philly area if you are willing to come to me to get the grains.

I can't make it Friday and I'd be surprised if anyone else from Delaware can either, we'll all be at a homebrew club meeting. Is there a way to arrange an alternate pickup?

I am available to pick up the grain any day but Friday night. Jeff, maybe if youre willing you could hold onto mine and Worstbrewing's grain and I can meet you on Saturday morning to get it?

Then I can meet Worst at the Philly Homebrew meeting and give him his grain.

Let me know if youre able to do that.

Haven't heard anything else on this, but if you can I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hello, this being my 1st group purchase I am wondering how does the pickup work? Its 8pm sharp, or some wiggle room? I have a final tomorrow and can't get down to the pickup before 930. Is this stuff dropped in an empty parking lot? Lol. Or is this a bar/restaurant type place. Thanks and can't wait for the grain.

John

Its in an empty parking lot i would imagine by 9:30 everyone would be packed up and gone. Good thing your final is tommorow though because the pickup day is Friday not Thursday. If you still cant make the time post where your located maybe someone near you is picking up to and can grab your grains for you to get at a later date.

Sorry guys... Been super busy the past two days with xmas stuff. If you are not going to make it friday, just pm me and let me know so I can make plans to hold the grain for you.

Back