South Central Pa. Brew-Day 5/31/08

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evets

Reaction score
Here's a few pics from last weekend.
Brew-Day53108009-1.jpg

Brew-Day53108010.jpg

Brew-Day53108032.jpg

Brew-Day53108034.jpg

Likewise. Had to buy some beer time by taking the wife to a wine festival in Virginia. Man she's annoying when she gets drunk. :cross:

Hey, what do you know.. I didn't know anyone brewed down in these parts?! I'm lookin for some brew partners.. [email protected]
We're actually a bit further east of you. I'm from York about an hour from you. I do go camping in Caledona once a year though. Most of the other brewers in the photo are from the lancaster area. Do you get in to York or Lancaster often?

I can't say that I do; I was living in Colorado Springs for awhile, so I don't really know any brewers out this way.

I can't say that I do; I was living in Colorado Springs for awhile, so I don't really know any brewers out this way.
Your welcome to head out this way and meet some local brewers. Tomorrow one of the Lancaster Homebrewers club members is having a brewday at his house. He is only about 10 mins from Rt 30 but probably about 1 1/2 hours from Chambersburg. Any plans for tomorrow?

Your welcome to head out this way and meet some local brewers. Tomorrow one of the Lancaster Homebrewers club members is having a brewday at his house. He is only about 10 mins from Rt 30 but probably about 1 1/2 hours from Chambersburg. Any plans for tomorrow?

Sorry, I would have come out but I didn't get to the message in time.. Let me know when you guys get together for sure. PM or email me [email protected]

Here's a few pics from last weekend.
Brew-Day53108009-1.jpg

Brew-Day53108010.jpg

Brew-Day53108032.jpg

Brew-Day53108034.jpg
Reminder for the South Central Pa brewers. My neighbors and I are having a pig roast on Sat Sept 20. You' re welcome to attend. Everyone brings a covered dish and of course some homebrew or other good beer. Pm me and I'll send you directions. It starts at 4:00 and runs until.

Reminder for the South Central Pa brewers. My neighbors and I are having a pig roast on Sat Sept 20. You' re welcome to attend. Everyone brings a covered dish and of course some homebrew or other good beer. Pm me and I'll send you directions. It starts at 4:00 and runs until.
Just a bump about the pig roast. It's two weeks from this Sat. If your interested PM me and I'll send directions.

Im lookin through the old pics, and i have to say I don't see any hop plants on that big spread of property.... are there? there should be! :D

Yes there are. That's my place. There are 4, 3year old plants and 14 new plants this year. of several varieties. I harvested about 3 pounds, dry, this year. Mostly cascade.

Yes there are. That's my place. There are 4, 3year old plants and 14 new plants this year. of several varieties. I harvested about 3 pounds, dry, this year. Mostly cascade.

SWEET! :D You have any pictures of 'em? Hmmmmm ? :D
And the yard looks nice and relaxing!

Back