Sourcing Ball lock O rings (Canada)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedF

Reaction score
I'm looking for a more affordable source for O rings for my ball lock kegs. I tried Mcmaster Carr, but they won't ship to Canada.

Who is a Canadian friendly source, or a Canadian supplier for O rings, that sells for a decent price?

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com

I've been sourcing most of my equipment and ingredients from them since the fall. So far so good... Fast shipping, good prices, fresh ingredients. Only complaint is the owner comes off as a jerk over email. Don't bother trying to make a suggestion... He doesn't want to hear it.

I bought my kegging equipment from OBK, and they've been good to me, but their pricing on O rings leaves something to be desired, especially to the pricing from Mcmaster Carr.

For sure prices are cheaper if you compare to American sites, but OBK has been consistently cheaper than anything else I can get in Canada. Even with our high shipping costs. I've basically stopped shopping around, and just order everything from there.

For sure prices are cheaper if you compare to American sites, but OBK has been consistently cheaper than anything else I can get in Canada. Even with our high shipping costs. I've basically stopped shopping around, and just order everything from there.

This.

I just bought a 10-pack. easy peasy.

I wound up getting O rings from a local supplier (AES). By accident I wound up with some 111 sized quad seal rings, so I'll try them and see how they work for the posts.

I don't think it was any cheaper, but they're local.

Back