Source for stainless pass through shank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield43

Reaction score
See this?
61HVhPeYJkL._SL1200_.jpg

I need one in stainless.
I am not having any luck finding one.
This brings up my next question , could I take one of these, chop off the faucet end and use it?
Stainless beer shank

Thanks

Thanks!
Where did you buy your Eva Barrier?
Williams has it and Brew Hardware shows the 5mm in 13 foot lengths and the 4 mm in 5.5 foot lengths.
My plan is to buy a roll of the 5mm and the 6.5mm.
I wish I could find one seller who had everything so I only had to pay S&H once but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

When I was converting to EVABarrier it was difficult to find - everyone was hyped up and buying up all the tubing and PTC fittings and my favored source (brewhardware.com) was totally out of both. I ended up buying 12 meter rolls of both 4mm and 5mm from morebeer.com and sourcing fittings from freshwatersystems.com...

Cheers!

I am replacing a corroded chrome plated brass pass through on a jockey box.
I need beer threads on both sides.
One side will connect to a stainless coil, the pass through will pass though the side of the cooler and then I will attach a liquid line on the other side.
If I got new fittings I bet I could make a bulkhead work.
I think I found what I need here Cooler Wall Shank Assembly - 5/16" Bore, 3" Length
Thanks for your suggestion!

Back