Source for replacement part to CO2 regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SemperFermentis

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section, I tried my best to decide where to post this question.

The plastic face on one of the gauges on my CO2 regulator has broken, (the plastic facing that screws on to protect the needle), and I can't tell if it's not available for purchase or if I just don't know the right jargon to use to search for it. :mad:

Anyone got a fix on a source for a replacement? I feel retarded for having to bring this question here, but it's never failed me and I'm out of options. :eek: Thanks in advance.

You usually have to buy a new gauge, Brother.........What with the cheap offshore gauges used nowadays, not much infrastructure in place for gauge replacement parts.

Was is the high pressure tank side gauge or was it the low pressure output gauge. Some of them have reverse threaded gauges on the high pressure side. Be sure to check before ordering.

I know this thread is a little old but I am looking for a replacement part also. I believe it is called the Inlet valve that allows gas to flow from the Regulator to the Keg? (I'm just now getting into kegging) The one I have has a barb on the end and as tight as I get the clear hose with a thumbscrew clamp, it seems to leak. So I went out and got some commercial hoses with braided stainless steel covering that screws on to the regulator so I need to change the barb for a different fitting. Any help?

th

This is pretty close to what I have now. There is no name on it though and it does have a pressure relief on it.

th

I believe something like this is what I need to do that.

Thanks

Typically, that shut-off valve wants to be a 1/4 NPT to fit the regulator bore and 1/4" MFL to accept typical gas fittings. One of these will include an integrated check valve, which is recommended...

03C03195.jpg

Cheers!

Back