Sorghum Salvation - a Gluten Free beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paperface

Reaction score
Here's my first label for the boards. I've finally gotten around to piddling with Adobe Illustrator rather than my old favorite - Paint Shop Pro 8, booyah!

It's for a Gluten-Free beer I brewed for some relatives who have a gluten intolerance (which means no barley and wheat).
sorghumsalvationcopyzr7.jpg

Recipe? I'm toying with the idea of malting a pound or two of sorghum, so I can roast/toast it into specialty grains. I'd use extract for the base.

Those labels really kick ass, the bottles look fantastic. Yeah i'd like to see the recipe also, promised to brew something up for a celiac friend

The labels look great...well crafted, but not overly slick or commercial. I wish I had some drawing skills.

So how does the beer taste? I have absolutely no idea what a sorghum based brew is like.

love em....i'm in the process of starting to label my beers. want to come up with a catchy "brewery" name before i go too much further though.

and i wonder how it turned out as well, please let us know!

Looks great! I am embarking on my first home brew (a gluten free honey ale) and I'm motivated by your work.

Back