Soooo...SWMBO kicked me to the basement...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron1983

Reaction score
...I guess there is not enough room in the kitchen or something, I don't know. My proposal for my new AG set-up didn't go so well to set up in the kitchen ....:confused:

I don't think anyone's all grain setup is great for the kitchen. I was glad when I moved brewing out to the garage.

I mash in the kitchen and boil on the deck or the garage if it's too nasty outside, but wherever I brew, I do it when she's at work so I don't catch hell about it.;)

I find that bottling time can be the most contentious ...

Hopefully this will change in the spring when I start kegging..

I cant wait to start brewing outside. I got told to do it outside after my first batch. SWMBO is pregnant though. I guess the smell didnt sit well with her.

My SWMBO is awesome. Batch #1 got a "Not another one in here!". The next day I got a turkey fryer.

See, SWMBO's demands are never a bad thing, you just need to learn to find the silver lining... Brew outside? Okay... Here's the equipment I'll need to do that...

:mug: It's WAY easier clean up outside, hose it off.I just run a hose from my hot water, don't have to worry about water all over the place. My back patio is covered, in the winter just sit a little closer to the propane burner,of course the winters here in western Oregon are not that cold just rainy,keeps everything green.:mug: :D :ban:

I used to brew inside, never again. outside is the best! You can just put all the equptment in the driveway, bust out the hose and make a huge mess. Great on hot days its like a beer equiptment swimming pool?

Willy Boner said:
/snip ...winters here in western Oregon are not that cold just rainy,keeps everything green..../snip

I hear you there, i'm in Astoria myself...

Must be nice. Although not the worst, winters in Ohio are definietly not Brew Worthy. I can't wait until I can safely use my hose again.

Back