Something I need to share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcberlin

Reaction score
I am 52 years old and I recently converted my first refrigerator into a kegerator. But that’s not what I am here to share with you. After drilling the holes in the door and before adding the taps I was able to answer a long standing question I have had since I was a kid. “Does the light in the fridge go out when you close the door”? I am here to tell you that “YES” without a doubt the light in the fridge does go out when you close the door .

Thanks,
Carl :)

Your direct observation influenced the event. The light could have stayed on, turned off or been in any intermediate state until you entered yourself into the event by observing. Shame on you.:D

Your direct observation influenced the event. The light could have stayed on, turned off or been in any intermediate state until you entered yourself into the event by observing. Shame on you.:D

+1 It is theoretical both on and off until you look at it.:rockin:

Hahaha! Nice! Now if you could just figure out that whole gold at the end of the rainbow thing that would be awesome.

Sadly that was all a misunderstanding. It's actually a "honey" pot.

pot-of-gold-fail.jpg

When we were kids, my little brother cleaned out the bottom shelf and climbed into the fridge to see for himself.

Back