Some things should not be made at home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shecky

Just an old guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Like, say, gun powder.

I've watched this multiple times. It gets funnier with each successive viewing. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like he holds his composure, it looks like he **** this pants. I thought he was going to pass out trying to get to the camera to turn it off.

I could be wrong but it looks like it's been edited. At the explosion, it looks the lights are suddenly on. Maybe it's my aging eyes.

Yeah, his shirt sleeves are shorter after the explosion too.

But I got a great laugh out of it anyway.

I could be wrong but it looks like it's been edited. At the explosion, it looks the lights are suddenly on. Maybe it's my aging eyes.

Not your eyes. Noticed that too. Plus, he reacts REALLY quickly. Plus, my ears would be ringing so much, that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the camera.

That is funny stuff though. I wonder if this video won him a visit from ATF or FBI? :D

okay i'm calling bigtime B.S. on this one. severely edited and the "explosion" is flash powder. and hes not making gunpowder hes trying for pyrotechnics or firework shells.

powder has no magnesium. it's used for coloring in fireworks though.

okay i'm calling bigtime B.S. on this one. severely edited and the "explosion" is flash powder. and hes not making gunpowder hes trying for pyrotechnics or firework shells.

OK, but it's still funny.

You're the guy who nitpicks every movie for incongruities, right? :p

qft

Still kinda funny though. Contained gunpowder explosions don't look or sound like that.

I've literally been laughing for a solid 3 minutes after successive viewings!!! His face after he comes to is to die for.

I think it is made up too, but I still laughed.

I'd like to see the homemade firework forum. I hope they can all type with one finger!

Back